1. Briefly, from your own experience, what do you perceive is the biggest problem in the health system?Still, it a start. We will be live-blogging our event- stay tuned for further developments. Feel free to add you own thoughts as comments to this post.
2. How do you choose a doctor or hospital? What are your sources of information? How should public policy promote quality health care providers?
3. Have you or your family members ever experienced difficulty paying medical bills? What do you think policy makers can do to address this problem?
4. In addition to employer-based coverage, would you like the option to purchase a private plan through an insurance-exchange or a public plan like Medicare?
5. Do you know how much you or your employer pays for health insurance? What should an employer’s role be in a reformed health care system?
6. Below are examples of the types of preventive services Americans should receive. Have you gotten the prevention you should have? If not, how can public policy help?
7. How can public policy promote healthier lifestyles?
Mental health care for children isn't the only thing that we need to change around here.