Friday, April 4, 2008

I've been a little tired...: Thoughts after responding to an RFI

So, as it used to say on the top of the blog, the Worcester Mental Health Network's Response to the the EOHHS Request for Information went in at 1:30 PM EDT on April 1, 2008. 68 questions, many of which I couldn't answer, we considered, and discussed by our group, and I think that it is fair to say that the Central Massachusetts voice was heard. Also, I sang four concerts over the weekend, and by Tuesday night was pretty tired. I guess I took a breather on the blog after that. I was a little tired.

So what now?

I have a few things I want to post. I had the opportunity to heard the Administrator of SAMSHA talk on Wednesday, and I took copious noted that I should be posting later today. The Worcester Mental Health Network Steering Committee met on Wednesday, and formulated our action plan for the spring. I'll write some about that. And, I have some more patient stories that I hope can inform our efforts that I need to pull together. So, stay tuned.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map